This is very rare soviet Russian mold for lollipop making.
It consists of a 2 metal plates with hollows in the form of halves of different shapes.
Plates unite with staples, poured syrup should be poured through the holes. After the hardening plates are separated and you can see the real candies.
Lollipops are an old-fashioned sugar candy favorite. You can vary the colors or flavors to suit your tastes. Make sure you have an accurate candy thermometer for this recipe!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
• 1 cup sugar
• ½ cup light corn syrup
• ¼ cup water
• ¾ tsp extract of your choice (vanilla, mint, cinnamon, coconut, etc)
• Food coloring (optional)
• Lollipop molds and sticks
1. Prepare your molds by spraying them with nonstick cooking spray and inserting lollipop sticks into the molds.
2. Combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Insert the candy thermometer and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Allow to boil, without stirring, until candy reaches 295 degrees (hard-crack stage).
4. Once the candy reaches 295, remove it from heat. Stir in the extract of your choice, and, if desired, food coloring.
5. Spoon the candy into the mold cavities, making sure to cover the back of the stick.
6. Allow to cool completely and remove once hardened.
Bon Appetit .
Length: 9.3 inches/23.7 cm
Width: 2 inches/5 cm
Height: 0.7 inch/2 cm
Weight: 0.470 kg/1.036 lb